Your Experienced Family Law Attorneys
At Greenberg & Prince, LLC, in Stamford, Connecticut, we represent individuals and families who are struggling with the legal and emotional turmoil of a divorce. With more than three decades of experience, our family law attorneys offer the aggressive, skilled and compassionate advocacy you need during these difficult times.
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.
We are committed to assisting clients with all of their family law needs, including:
- Divorce: We have decades of experience handling the dissolution of marriage and all related issues.
- High-asset divorce: Our family lawyers are adept at helping clients protect their financial interests during a high-asset divorce.
- Child support and custody: Our attorneys will strive to obtain a child custody and/or child support plan that meets your satisfaction and that serves the best interests of your children.
- Alimony/spousal support: We routinely assist clients with all matters relating to spousal support, including proper calculation and any tax ramifications.
- Property division: We will aggressively work to protect your assets and interests during a divorce.
- Civil litigation: Attorney Amy Greenberg has more than 30 years of experience representing clients in all areas of civil litigation, including probate, family disputes, small business litigation and more.
- Fathers' rights: We offer experienced, proactive representation to men involved in family disputes. We are dedicated to protecting their rights and helping them overcome gender inequality in the legal system.
- Post-divorce modification: We represent clients seeking to modify existing support, custody and visitation orders in order to better serve their current situation. We also represent clients seeking to challenge any modifications.
- Asset valuation: Our firm helps ensure the proper valuation of business assets, employee benefits and pensions and retirement assets.
Alternatives to Divorce Litigation
A divorce trial can be expensive, time-consuming and emotionally draining. You and your family may benefit significantly from exploring an alternative method of resolving your dispute, such as mediation or collaborative law. Attorney Wendy Prince understands and appreciates the clients' unique family situation and economical challenges. After carefully evaluating your family's unique situation, they will recommend whether mediation or collaborative law is a viable option.
Our firm offers mediation services in the following family law areas:
Call our office at 203.977.7766 or send us an e-mail to schedule a complimentary consultation with an experienced Fairfield County divorce and family law lawyer.